An emailed MDS goes straight into our system so please ensure you have read the following to ensure your decisions are successfully automated:
1. You need to have registered a password with Ultimate Europe - either by writing one on your MDS or by phoning us.
2. Your team must be in credit - we will not accept it otherwise.
3. The form needs to be with us by 6am on the deadline day to ensure it is picked up.
4. All the required fields, player ID's and team names must be entered correctly - a copy will be sent to the email address you provide for you to check.
5. You should only submit one MDS for a team but if we do receive multiple emailed MDS's from the same team only the most recent one will be used.
6. Please only enter any changes to your team, tactics and training - this will prevent the chances of manager error.